How to Activate Wema Bank USSD Code 2023: Register & Use *945#
Do you need to know how to activate Wema bank USSD Code? This post shows you how to register *945# banking on your phone and use it for transactions.
To activate the Wema bank USSD code, dial *945# from your registered phone number (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile) and follow the on-screen prompt to create your PIN. Then, use the code to transfer money to any bank account without an ATM card, check your balance, buy airtime or pay bills with your PIN.
Therefore, this post helps you understand this activation process and other related topics.
So let’s start.
What is Wema Bank USSD Code?
The Wema bank USSD code is *945#. It is a fast and easy way to perform banking transactions on your phone, such as sending money, checking your balance, buying airtime, or paying bills. This USSD code works on any phone – a basic phone or smartphone – and major mobile networks in Nigeria, Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 Mobile.
To start using the Wema code *945#, you have to register it on your phone using your ATM card details to activate it. Then, create your USSD unique PIN which you will always use to confirm all transactions you make afterwards.
Is Wema Bank USSD Safe and Secure?
The Wema bank *945# USSD banking is safe and secure as it requires your unique PIN to confirm all your banking transactions. Hence, keep your PIN private including your ATM debit card.
Peradventure, if you lost your phone, block the Wema bank USSD banking immediately by dialling *945*911# on any phone.
How to Activate Wema Bank USSD Code
To use the *945#, you need to register it on your phone. Below are the required steps to activate and use the Wema bank USSD code without an ATM card:
- Dial the code *945# on your Wema bank registered phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Enter your Account Number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Create a unique USSD PIN
- Then, re-enter your USSD PIN to confirm it
- Receive a successful activation message.
Wema Bank USSD Code Activation Requirement
Below are the requirement to activate the Wema bank USSD code on your phone before you start using it:
- Have an active Wema bank account
- Use the phone number linked to your bank account
- Airtime on your mobile network for Network charge. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Thereafter, dial code *945# to activate the USSD banking
How to Deactivate Wema USSD Banking
Did you lose your phone and need to block your account? Dial *945*911# to deactivate Wema Bank USSD mobile banking (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile). Then, follow the on-screen prompts and enter your PIN.
On the other hand, if your Wema bank ATM debit card is stolen, missing or your PIN is compromised, block the card by dialling, dial the code *945*911#
To reactivate your Wema bank USSD banking, dial, the code *945*5# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
How Much is the Network Fee to Activate Wema USSD?
The mobile network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, or 9Mobile) will charge you 6.98 Naira when you want to activate the Wema bank USSD code *945# and every time you use the code for all banking transactions.
How to Reset Wema USSD PIN
If you forgot your Wema bank USSD PIN or need to change it, reset it by dialling the code *945*00# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). Then, follow the on-screen prompts. This code is helpful in case you forget your PIN when you register for Wema bank USSD banking.
Other Wema USSD Banking Codes
- Transfer money to a Wema bank account: Dial code *945*Amount*Nuban Account Number#
- Transfer money from Wema to other bank accounts: Dial code *945*Amount*Nuban Account Number#
- Buy airtime for yourself: Dial code *945*Amount# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Buy airtime for others: Dial code *945*Amount*Phone Number# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Wema Cable TV subscription code: Dial code *945*10# and follow the on-screen prompts
- Wema Electricity bill code: Dial code *945*24# and follow the on-screen prompts
- Check your Wema bank account balance: Dial code *945*0#
- Open a Wema bank Account: Dial code *945*1#
- How to Activate Ecobank USSD Code
- How to Activate FirstBank USSD code and Transfer Money
- Activate FCMB USSD Code: How to Register *329# Banking
- Activate Polaris Bank USSD Code: How to Register *833# without ATM Card
- How to Activate Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Code without ATM Card
- Activate Access Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Use *901# without ATM Card
- Activate Sterling Bank USSD Code: How to Register, Use & Reset *822# PIN
Finally, I hope you now know how to activate the Wema bank *945# USSD banking code and use it for all financial transactions such as transferring money to another bank account.
Therefore, try it and let me know your experience. Also, leave a message in the comment section below.