How to Activate FCMB USSD Code (2023): Register & Use *329#
Do you need to know how to activate FCMB USSD Code? This post shows you how to register for First City Monument Bank *329# banking on your mobile phone and use it for transactions.
To activate the FCMB USSD code, dial *329*0# from your registered phone number (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile) and follow the on-screen prompts to get your 4-digit PIN. After that, use the code to transfer money to any bank account without an ATM card, check your balance, buy airtime or pay bills (GOTV, DSTV, electricity) with your PIN.
Therefore, this post helps you understand this activation process and other related topics.
So let’s dig in.
FCMB USSD Banking Code
The FCMB USSD code is *329#. This First City Monument bank USSD banking is a fast and easy way to perform banking transactions on your mobile phone, such as sending money, checking your balance, buying airtime, or paying bills. This USSD code works on any phone – a basic phone or smartphone – and major mobile networks in Nigeria, Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 Mobile.
To start using this FCMB *329#, you have to register it on your phone using your ATM card details to activate it. Then, create your USSD unique PIN which you will always use to confirm all transactions you make afterwards.
Is FCMB USSD Code Safe and Secure?
The FCMB *329# USSD banking is safe and secure as it requires your unique PIN to confirm all your banking transactions. Hence, keep your PIN private including your ATM debit card.
Peradventure, you lost your phone, block the FCMB USSD banking immediately by dialling *329*911# on any phone.
How to Activate FCMB USSD Banking Code
To use the *329#, you need to register it on your mobile phone. Below are the required steps to activate and use the FCMB USSD code for banking transactions:
- Dial the code *329*0# on your FCMB registered phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Select the create/reset code option
- Choose your ATM Card
- Input the ATM Debit Card PIN
- Create your 4-digit USSD PIN
- Re-enter the 4-digit USSD PIN to confirm it
- Then, create a new PIN.
- Receive a successful activation message
To understand how to send money to other bank accounts and, check this post on FCMB transfer code and limit.
FCMB USSD Code Activation Requirement
Below are the requirement to activate the FCMB USSD code on your phone before you start using it:
- Have FCMB active account
- Have an ATM Debit card
- Use the phone number linked to your bank account
- Airtime on your mobile network for Network charge. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Lastly, dial code *329# to activate the USSD banking
How can I Activate FCMB USSD Code without ATM Debit Card?
You perform every banking transaction using FCMB code *329# with your USSD PIN without using ATM debit card such as transfers or airtime payments. A debit card linked to your account is only needed to create your PIN during activation of the USSD code. After that, you don’t need it.
Therefore, activating the FCMB USSD code without an ATM debit card is not possible as it is through the debit card you access your account on the phone.
Hence, get an FCMB debit card from any branch closest to you.
How to Deactivate FCMB USSD Banking
Did you lose your phone and need to block your account? Dial the code *329*911# to deactivate FCMB USSD mobile banking (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile). Then, follow the on-screen prompts and enter your PIN.
To unblock your FCMB USSD banking, dial, the code *329*0# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
How Much is the Network Fee to Activate FCMB USSD?
The mobile network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, or 9Mobile) will charge you 6.98 Naira when you want to activate the FCMB USSD code *329# and every time you use the code for all banking transactions.
How to Reset FCMB USSD PIN
If you forgot your FCMB USSD 4-digit PIN, reset it by dialling the code *329*0# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). Then, follow the on-screen prompts. This code is helpful in case you forget your PIN when you register for FCMB bank USSD banking.
Other FCMB USSD Banking Codes
- Transfer money to other bank accounts: Dial *329*Amount*Nuban Account Number#
- Buy airtime for yourself: Dial *329*Amount# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Buy airtime for others: Dial *329*Amount*Phone Number# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Pay DSTV/GOTV subscription on FCMB: Dial *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number#
- Pay for Electricity bills on FCMB: Dial *329*3*Amount*Meter Number#
- Buy Data on FCMB: Dial *329*1*Phone Number# on your mobile number
- Check your FCMB account balance: Dial *329*00#
- Block your FCMB ATM Debit Card: Dial *329# then select the self-service option.
- How to Activate Ecobank USSD Code
- Activate Union Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Reset *826# PIN
- Activate Sterling Bank USSD Code: How to Register, Use & Reset *822# PIN
- How to Activate FirstBank USSD code and Transfer Money
- Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Use *770#
- Activate Polaris Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Use *833# without ATM Card
- How to Activate Wema Bank USSD Code *945#
- Activate Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Code: How to Register and Use *909# without ATM Card
- Activate Access Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Use *901# without ATM Card
Finally, I hope you now know how to activate the FCMB *329# USSD banking code and use it for all financial transactions such as transferring money to another bank account.
Therefore, try it and let me know your experience. Also, leave a message in the comment section below.
Leave a Comment