How to Activate Polaris Bank USSD Code (2023) & Without ATM Card
Do you need to know how to activate Polaris bank USSD Code? This post shows you how to register *833# banking on your phone and use it for transactions.
To activate the Polaris bank USSD code, dial *833# from your registered mobile phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile) and follow the on-screen prompt to create your PIN. Then, use the code to transfer money to any bank account without an ATM card, check your balance, buy airtime or pay bills with your PIN.
Therefore, this post helps you understand this activation process and other related topics.
So let’s start.
What is Polaris Bank USSD Code?
The Polaris bank USSD code is *833#. It is a fast and easy way to perform banking transactions on your phone, such as sending money, checking your balance, buying airtime, or paying bills. This USSD code works on any phone – a basic phone or smartphone – and major mobile networks in Nigeria, Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 Mobile.
To start using the Polaris code *833#, you have to register it on your phone using your ATM card details to activate it. Then, create your USSD unique PIN which you will always use to confirm all transactions you make afterwards.
Is Polaris Bank USSD Safe and Secure?
The Polaris bank *833# USSD banking is safe and secure as it requires your unique PIN to confirm all your banking transactions. Hence, keep your PIN private including your ATM debit card.
In case, you lost your phone, block Polaris bank USSD banking immediately by dialling the code *833*13# on any phone.
How to Activate Polaris Bank USSD Code Without ATM Card
To use the *833#, you need to register it on your phone. Below are the required steps to activate and use the Polaris bank USSD code for transactions without an ATM debit card:
- Dial the code *833# on your Polaris bank registered phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Enter your Polaris account number
- Create a unique USSD PIN
- Then, re-enter your USSD PIN to confirm it
- Receive a successful activation message.
To understand how to send money to other bank accounts, check this post on Polaris bank transfer code and limit.
Polaris Bank USSD Code Activation Requirement
Below are the requirement to activate the Polaris bank USSD code on your phone before you start using it:
- Have an active Polaris bank account
- Use the phone number linked to your bank account
- Airtime on your mobile network for Network charge. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Thereafter, dial code *833# to activate the USSD banking
How Much is the Network Fee to Activate Polaris USSD?
The mobile network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, or 9Mobile) will charge you 6.98 Naira when you want to activate the Polaris bank USSD code *833# and every time you use the code for all banking transactions.
How to Reset Polaris USSD PIN
If you forgot your Polaris bank USSD PIN or need to change it, reset it by contacting Polaris customer care. Thereafter, proceed to change your PIN by dialling *833# and following the on-screen prompts.
The process to change your PIN is explained below
How to Change Polaris USSD PIN
The following are the steps required to change your Polaris USSD PIN:
- Dial the code *833# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.).
- Choose Other Services option.
- Select PIN change
- elect your Account number
- Enter your PIN or the reset PIN you receive
- Enter the new PIN
- Re-enter the new PIN to confirm it
How to Deactivate Polaris USSD Banking
Did you lose your phone and need to block your account? Dial *833*13*Phone number# to deactivate Polaris Bank USSD mobile banking (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile). Then, follow the on-screen prompts and enter your PIN.
To unblock your Polaris bank USSD banking, dial, the code *833# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
Other Polaris USSD Banking Codes
- Transfer money to a Polaris bank account: Dial code *833*Number*Nuban Account Number#
- Transfer money to other bank accounts: Dial code *833*Number*Nuban Account Number#
- Buy airtime for yourself: Dial code *833*Amount# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Buy airtime for others: Dial code *833*Amount*Phone Number# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Pay for bills: Dial code *833*2# and follow the on-screen prompts
- Check your Polaris bank account balance: Dial code *833*6#
- To block your Debit card: Dial code *833*4#
- Open a Polaris bank Account: Dial code *833*1#
- Activate UBA Bank USSD Code: How to Register *919# without ATM Card & Reset
- How to Activate Ecobank USSD Code
- Activate Union Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Reset *826# PIN
- Activate Sterling Bank USSD Code: How to Register, Use & Reset *822# PIN
- Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code: How to Register and Use *770#
- How to Activate Wema Bank USSD Code *945#
- Activate Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Code: How to Register and Use *909# without ATM Card
- Activate Access Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Use *901# without ATM Card
Finally, I hope you now know how to activate the Polaris bank *833# USSD banking code and use it for all financial transactions such as transferring money to another bank account.
Therefore, try it and let me know your experience. Also, leave a message in the comment section below.
Leave a Comment