How to Activate Union Bank USSD Code 2023: Register & Reset PIN
Do you need to know how to activate Union bank USSD Code? This post shows you how to register *826# banking on your phone and use it for transactions.
To activate the Union Bank USSD code, dial *826# from your registered mobile phone number (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile) and follow the on-screen prompt to create your PIN. Then, use the code to transfer money to any bank account without an ATM card, check your balance, buy airtime and pay bills with your PIN.
Therefore, this post helps you understand this activation process and other related topics.
So let’s start.
What is Union Bank USSD Code?
The Union bank USSD code is *826#. It is a fast and easy way to perform banking transactions on your mobile phone without internet data, such as sending money, checking your balance, buying airtime, or paying bills. This USSD code works on any phone – a basic phone or smartphone – and major mobile networks in Nigeria, Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 Mobile.
To start using the Union code *826#, you have to register it on your mobile phone. Then, create your USSD unique PIN which you will always use to confirm all transactions you make afterwards.
Is Union Bank USSD Safe and Secure?
The Union bank *826# USSD banking is safe and secure as it requires your unique PIN to confirm all your banking transactions. Hence, keep your PIN private including your ATM debit card.
Peradventure, if you lost your mobile phone, block the Union bank USSD banking immediately by dialling *826*911# on any phone.
How to Activate Union Bank USSD Code
To use the *826#, you must register it on your mobile phone. Below are the required steps to activate and use the Union bank USSD code for transactions:
- Dial the code *826# on your Union bank registered mobile phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your ATM debit card
- Create a unique USSD PIN
- Then, confirm your USSD PIN
- Receive a successful activation message.
Union Bank Code Activation Requirement
Below are the requirement to activate the Union bank USSD code on your mobile phone before you start using it:
- Have an active Union bank account
- Have an ATM Debit card
- Use the mobile phone number linked to your bank account
- Airtime on your mobile network for Network charge. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Thereafter, dial code *826# to activate the USSD banking
Union Bank Network Fee
The mobile network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, or 9Mobile) will charge you 6.98 Naira when you want to activate the Union bank USSD code *826# and every time you use the code for all banking transactions.
How to Reset Union Bank USSD PIN
If you forgot your Union bank USSD PIN or need to change it, reset it by contacting Union bank customer care on call (07007007000), WhatsApp (09070070001), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), social media handles (Facebook or Twitter) or any Union bank branch.
Code to Deactivate Union Bank Account
Did you lose your mobile phone and need to block your account? Dial the USSD code *826*6*Phone Number# to deactivate Union bank account (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile). Then, follow the on-screen prompts and enter your PIN.
To reactivate your Union bank account, dial the USSD code *826# on your registered mobile phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
Other Union Bank Codes
- Transfer money code to a Union bank account: Dial *826*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Transfer money code from Union to another bank account: Dial *826*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Union bank airtime code for self: Dial *826*Amount# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Union bank airtime code to buy for others: Dial *826*Amount*Phone Number# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Withdraw cash from Union bank ATM without a Debit Card code: Dial *826*7*Amount#, then follow the on-screen prompts to perform a cardless withdrawal
- Code to check your Union bank account balance: Dial *826*4#
- Code to block your Union bank ATM Debit card: Dial *826*21#
- Activate UBA Bank USSD Code: How to Register *919# without ATM Card & Reset
- How to Activate, Use and Reset Sterling Bank USSD Code *822#
- Activate FCMB USSD Code: How to Register *329# Banking
- Activate Polaris Bank USSD Code: How to Register *833# without ATM Card
- How to Activate Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Code without ATM Card
- Activate Access Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Use *901# without ATM Card
Finally, I hope you now know how to activate the Union bank *826# USSD banking code on your mobile phone and use it for all financial transactions such as transferring money to another bank account.
Therefore, try it and let me know your experience. Also, leave a message in the comment section below.