Union Bank Airtime Code to Self Recharge your Phone & Buy for Others
This post is for you if you need the Union bank USSD Code to buy airtime for yourself and others.
To buy airtime for yourself on Union bank, dial *826*Amount#. Also, dial code *826*Amount*Phone Number# to recharge for someone else or another phone number – Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile. Then, enter your USSD PIN and receive your credit in a moment.
Therefore, this post helps you understand the process and other related topics.
So, let’s start.
How to Activate Union Bank Airtime USSD Code
It is compulsory to register the USSD banking on your mobile phone before recharging. Therefore, below are the required steps to activate this Union bank airtime code:
- Dial the code *826# on your Union bank registered phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Select the create/reset code option
- Choose your ATM Card
- Input the ATM Debit Card PIN
- Create your 4-digit USSD PIN
- Re-enter the 4-digit USSD PIN to confirm it
- Then, create a new PIN.
- Receive a successful activation message
Check the post on how to activate Union bank USSD code to better understand the process.
How to Buy Airtime for Self with Union Bank USSD Code
It is quite simple to recharge your mobile phone using the USSD code. Below are the required steps to buy airtime from your Union bank account:
- Dial the code *826*Amount# on your registered phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Enter your USSD PIN.
- Lastly, your mobile phone is credited with the amount.
How to Buy Airtime from Union Bank for Others
From your Union bank account you can recharge your other mobile phone network or buy airtime for someone else by following these steps:
- Dial the code dial *826*Amount*Phone Number# on your registered phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Enter your USSD PIN.
- Lastly, the phone number is credited with the amount.
What is the Union Bank Airtime Amount Daily Limit?
The minimum amount of airtime you can buy from Union bank account using the USSD code is 20,000 Naira. This is the highest you can recharge for yourself or others per day whether is MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9 mobile.
Can you Recharge on Union Bank without a Debit Card?
Buying airtime from your Union bank account with the USSD code doesn’t involve using a debit card. In fact, this requirement is optional when activating the USSD mobile banking. However, a debit card becomes necessary if you need to increase your transfer limit.
Finally, I hope you understood how to use the Union bank recharge code on your mobile phone in Nigeria.
Therefore, try it and let me know your experience. Also, do you have a question? drop it in the comment section below.