How to Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code 2023: Register & Use *770#
Do you need to know how to activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code? This post shows you how to register *770# banking on your phone and use it for transactions.
To activate the Fidelity bank USSD code, dial *770# from your registered phone number (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile) and follow the on-screen prompt to create your PIN. Then, use the code to transfer money to any bank account without an ATM card, check your balance, buy airtime or pay bills etc with your PIN.
Therefore, this post helps you understand this activation process and other related topics.
So let’s start.
What is Fidelity Bank USSD Code?
The Fidelity bank USSD code is *770#. It is a fast and easy way to perform any banking transactions on your phone, such as sending money, checking your account balance, buying airtime, or paying bills. This USSD code works on any phone – a basic phone or smartphone – and major mobile networks in Nigeria, Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 Mobile.
To start using the Fidelity code *770#, you have to register it on your phone using your ATM card details to activate it. Then, create your USSD unique PIN which you will always use to confirm all transactions you make afterwards.
Is Fidelity Bank USSD Safe and Secure?
The Fidelity bank *770# USSD banking is safe and secure as it requires your unique PIN to confirm all your banking transactions. Hence, keep your PIN private including your ATM debit card.
Peradventure, you lost your phone, block the Fidelity bank USSD banking immediately by dialling the code *770*Phone Number# on any phone. For example, dial *770*08012345678# which is your phone number
How to Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code
To use the *770#, you need to register it on your phone. Below are the required steps to activate and use the Fidelity bank USSD code for transactions:
- Dial the code *770# on your Fidelity bank registered phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your ATM debit card
- Create a unique USSD PIN
- Then, confirm your USSD PIN
- Receive a successful activation message.
To understand how to send money to other bank accounts and, check this post on Fidelity transfer code and limit.
Fidelity Bank USSD Code Activation Requirement
Below are the requirement to activate the Fidelity bank USSD code on your phone before you start using it:
- Have an active Fidelity bank account
- Have an ATM Debit card
- Use the phone number linked to your bank account
- Airtime on your mobile network for Network charge. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Thereafter, dial code *770# to activate the USSD banking
How can I Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code without ATM Debit Card?
You perform any banking transaction using Fidelity bank code *770# with your USSD PIN without using ATM debit card such as transfers or airtime payments. A debit card linked to your account is only needed to create your PIN during activation of the USSD code. Thereafter, you don’t need it.
Therefore, activating the Fidelity bank USSD code without an ATM card is not possible as it is through the debit card you access your account on the phone.
Hence, get a Fidelity debit card from any branch closest to you.
How Much is the Network Fee to Activate Fidelity USSD?
The mobile network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, or 9Mobile) will charge you 6.98 Naira when you want to activate the Fidelity bank USSD code *770# and every time you use the code for all banking transactions.
How to Reset Fidelity USSD PIN
If you forgot your Fidelity bank USSD 4-digit PIN or need to change it, reset it by dialling the code *770*00# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). To understand better, read on How to Reset Fidelity USSD PIN. This code is helpful in case you forget your PIN when you register for Fidelity bank USSD banking.
How to Deactivate Fidelity USSD Banking
Did you lose your phone and need to block your account? Dial *770*Phone Number# to deactivate Fidelity Bank USSD mobile banking (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile). Then, follow the on-screen prompts and enter your 6-digit PIN.
On the other hand, if your Fidelity bank ATM debit card is stolen, missing or your PIN is compromised, block the card by dialling, dial the code *770*911#
To unblock your Fidelity bank USSD banking, dial, the code *770# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
Other Fidelity USSD Banking Codes
- Transfer money to a Fidelity bank account: Dial code *770*Nuban Account Number*Amount#
- Transfer money to other bank accounts: Dial code *770*Nuban Account Number*Amount#
- Buy airtime for yourself: Dial code *770*Amount# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Buy airtime for others: Dial code *770*Phone Number*Amount# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Withdraw cash from ATM without a Debit Card: Dial code *770*8*Anount#, then follow the on-screen prompts to perform a cardless withdrawal
- Pay for bills: Dial code *770# and follow the on-screen prompts
- Check your Fidelity bank account balance: Dial code *770*0#
- To block your Debit card: Dial code *770*911#
- Open a Fidelity bank Account: Dial code *770*01#
- Activate Union Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Reset *826# PIN
- Activate Sterling Bank USSD Code: How to Register, Use & Reset *822# PIN
- Activate FCMB USSD Code: How to Register & Use *329# Banking
- Activate Polaris Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Use *833# without ATM Card
- How to Activate Wema Bank USSD Code *945#
- Activate Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Code: How to Register and Use *909# without ATM Card
- Activate Access Bank USSD Code: How to Register & Use *901# without ATM Card
Finally, I hope you now know how to activate the Fidelity bank *770# USSD banking code and use it for all financial transactions such as transferring money to another bank account.
Therefore, try it and let me know your experience. Also, leave a message in the comment section below.