How to Make Money on TikTok in Nigeria: Does TikTok Pay?
TikTok is a popular app to create and share short videos using special effects and filters. One truth is it people are making a lot of money with this app. So how can you too earn money?
- Earn directly from TikTok: Just like Youtube, you can earn money from TikTok. The issue is that you will need at least 1000 followers. Under the Creator Fund Program, TikTok pays around 2+ cents for 1000 views for creators. This means you need millions of views to earn enough money.
- Promote your own Business or Products: TikTok is a social media app so you can use it to promote your products and services and make money
- Promote Affiliate Products: If you are just starting, people may not trust your products. However, you can promote a brand's products and services and get paid for it.
- Create a Sponsored Videos: A sponsored video means that someone has paid you to do the video. You can do sponsored videos for brands and individuals. Promotes products, services, shootouts and so on. A sponsored video can be hard to get when you just started. But when your followers start growing, it becomes easy to get offers.
- Build to Sell a TikTok Account: Not everyone wants to go through the stress of starting and growing a TikTok account. An engaging social media page is a goldmine. This is why some people have made it a business to build and sell social accounts such as TikTok. So, if you have a successful TikTok account, you can sell it for money.
It becomes important that if you want to make money on TikTok, you need a lot of views. There are many ways to increase your TikTok account views, but i will share only 2 which are:
- Focus on a Specific Area or Niche
- Be Active on TikTok
So yes. TikTok pays. However, it is best to make money through multiple streams of income with your TikTok account
This topic was modified 10 months ago by admin
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2022 6:06 pm