How to Make Money on TikTok in Nigeria: Does TikTok Pay?
TikTok is a popular app to create and share short videos using special effects and filters. One truth is it people are making a lot of money with this app. So how can you too earn money?
- Earn directly from TikTok: Just like Youtube, you can earn money from TikTok. The issue is that you will need at least 1000 followers. Under the Creator Fund Program, TikTok pays around 2+ cents for 1000 views for creators. This means you need millions of views to earn enough money.
- Promote your own Business or Products: TikTok is a social media app so you can use it to promote your products and services and make money
- Promote Affiliate Products: If you are just starting, people may not trust your products. However, you can promote a brand's products and services and get paid for it.
- Create a Sponsored Videos: A sponsored video means that someone has paid you to do the video. You can do sponsored videos for brands and individuals. Promotes products, services, shootouts and so on. A sponsored video can be hard to get when you just started. But when your followers start growing, it becomes easy to get offers.
- Build to Sell a TikTok Account: Not everyone wants to go through the stress of starting and growing a TikTok account. An engaging social media page is a goldmine. This is why some people have made it a business to build and sell social accounts such as TikTok. So, if you have a successful TikTok account, you can sell it for money.
It becomes important that if you want to make money on TikTok, you need a lot of views. There are many ways to increase your TikTok account views, but i will share only 2 which are:
- Focus on a Specific Area or Niche
- Be Active on TikTok
So yes. TikTok pays. However, it is best to make money through multiple streams of income with your TikTok account