Why Access Bank USSD Code is not Working?
There are different things that could be the cause of why the Access bank USSD code not working on your phone.
Here is why Access Bank USSD code not working:
- Phone Number not linked to Access Bank account: The Access bank USSD only works on a phone number (Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 mobile) filled in when opening the account. Therefore, the USSD code won't work on any phone number not linked to your Access bank account unless you change it.
- Wrong USSD code: The Access bank USSD code won't work if you enter the wrong code. For instance, if you did not enter the Access bank transfer code in this format, *901*Amount*Nuban Account Number#, it won't work.
- Insufficient Airtime: The mobile networks (Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 mobile) charge for using the Access bank USSD service. So, if your airtime balance is low, recharge it and try again.
- Mobile Network Issue: Sometimes your mobile network is the reason why Access bank USSD code is not working on your phone. The poor network of Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 mobile in your location can affect using USSD code. To rectify this issue, switch off and on your phone network or wait for some time and try it.
- Access Bank Issue: If the Access bank USSD code is not working, the issue may be from the bank itself. And you can be sure it is from Access bank if another customer complains about the same thing. At this stage, you have to wait until Access bank resolves the issue.
Having tried all these, contact Access bank customer care if the Access bank USSD code is still not working on your mobile phone. You can dial 01-2712005-7 or 07003000000 or reach out on the bank's social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter.
You can read on How to Activate Access Bank USSD Code.
This topic was modified 4 weeks ago 3 times by admin
Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2023 9:43 am