How to Activate Keystone Bank USSD Code & Register Easily 2023
Do you need to know how to activate the Keystone Bank USSD Code? This post shows you how to register *7111# banking on your phone and use it for transactions.
To activate the Keystone bank USSD code, dial *7111*0# from your registered mobile phone number (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile) and follow the on-screen prompt to create your PIN. Of course, without an ATM card, you register the Keystone USSD code and perform transactions e.g. transfer money to other bank accounts, pay bills and so on.
Find out in this post about the activation process and other related topics.
What is Keystone Bank USSD Code?
The Keystone Bank USSD code is *7111#. It is a fast and easy way to perform banking transactions on your mobile phone, such as sending money from Keystone to other banks, checking your balance, buying airtime, or paying bills. This USSD code works on any phone – a basic phone or smartphone – and major mobile networks in Nigeria, Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 Mobile.
To start using the Keystone code *7111#, you must register it on your mobile phone. Then, create your unique USSD PIN which you will always use to confirm all transactions you make afterwards.
Is Keystone USSD Safe and Secure?
The Keystone bank *7111# USSD banking code is safe and secure as it requires your unique PIN to confirm all your banking transactions. Hence, keep your USSD PIN private.
Peradventure, if you lost your mobile phone, deactivate the Keystone Bank USSD banking immediately by dialling the Keystone USSD blocking code on any phone.
How to Activate Keystone Bank USSD Code
To use the *7111#, you must register it on your Keystone registered mobile phone number.
Here is how to activate the Keystone Bank USSD code:
- Dial the code *7111*0# on your Keystone Bank registered phone. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Select the Register option.
- Enter your Keystone Account Number.
- Enter your Year-of-Birth.
- Create your unique USSD PIN
- Receive a successful activation message.
Keystone Bank USSD Code Activation Requirement
For the Keystone Bank USSD code to work on your mobile phone, there are conditions you need to be aware of.
Below are the requirement to activate the Keystone Bank USSD code:
- Have an active Keystone Bank account
- Use the mobile phone number linked to your bank account
- Have airtime on your mobile network for Network charge. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- Thereafter, dial code *7111*0# to activate the USSD banking
Do you need ATM Debit Card to Activate Keystone USSD Code?
Keystone Bank allows customers to activate the USSD code without an ATM card. During the registration process, Keystone requires you to enter your bank account number and not the ATM card details.
So, no need for an ATM card to create your Keystone USSD PIN for transactions. For instance, transfer money from Keystone to another bank account or airtime for yourself and others.
Keystone Bank USSD Fee
Mobile networks in Nigeria (MTN, GLO, Airtel, & 9Mobile) charge 6.98 Naira for using the Keystone USSD code *7111# on your phone.
Also, Keystone Bank charges a fee of ₦10 depending on the transaction type. For instance, transfer fee of money is at least ₦10 depending on the amount and bank. While bill payment fee is ₦100.
How to Deactivate Keystone Bank Account with USSD Code
If you are not interested in using the Keystone USSD code, you can deactivate it on your phone. Dial *7111*0#, choose the other services option and disable it. The USSD code will stop working on your phone until you enable it.
Did you lose your mobile phone and need to block your account? Dial the USSD code *7111*911# to deactivate your Keystone bank account (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile). Then, follow the on-screen prompts and enter your PIN.
To reactivate your Keystone bank account, dial the USSD code *7111*0# on your registered mobile phone number (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.). Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
Other Keystone USSD Banking Codes
- Transfer money to a Keystone bank account: Dial code *7111*Amount*Nuban Account Number#
- Transfer money to other bank accounts: Dial code *7111*Amount*Nuban Account Number#
- Buy airtime for yourself: Dial code *7111*Amount# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Buy airtime for others: Dial code *7111*Amount*Phone Number# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Withdraw cash from ATM without a Debit Card: Dial code *7111# and follow the on-screen prompts to perform a cardless withdrawal
- Pay for bills: Dial code *7111# and follow the on-screen prompts
- Check your Keystone bank account balance: Dial code *7111*00#
- Block your Keystone Account: Dial code *7111*911#
- Open a Keystone bank Account: Dial code *7111*01#
In summary, within minutes, you can activate the Keystone Bank *7111# USSD code on your mobile phone. With this USSD code, you can transfer money to other banks, check balance, pay bills, buy airtime and lots more.
I hope you find this information helpful.
Therefore, try it and let me know your experience by leaving a message in the comment section below.