GTBank Quick Credit Loan Code 2023: How to Qualify & Borrow Money
Are you looking for how to borrow quick money from GTBank? This post covers everything on how you can qualify and apply for GTBank Quick credit loan using USSD code, mobile app and internet banking.
Dial this Quick credit loan code *737*51*51# to borrow money from GTBank as a salary earner or self-employed. You get up to 3 months’ salary or 5 million Naira at 1.33% interest monthly without collateral and pay this soft loan back within 12 months. To qualify, have a salary account or an active account within the last 12 months. If eligible, apply for the loan with a phone number linked to your BVN and bank account – Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
So, in this post, I walk you through how to apply for the loan and how to be eligible.
GTBank QuickCredit Loan Code
The GTBank loan USSD code is *737*51*51# (Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 Mobile) which every customer can use to get a Quick Credit or payday loan from GTBank. The Quick Credit loan is eligible for salary earners and self-employed to borrow money without giving any collateral or documentation at 1.33% interest monthly.
For this Quick Credit loan, the highest amount of money you can borrow from GTBank is 5 million Naira or 3 months’ salary while for self-employed or non-salary earners, the maximum is ₦500,000. The duration of the loan repayment is 6 to 12 months.
How to Borrow Quick Credit from GTBank with USSD Loan Code
It is easy to apply and get a GTBank Quick Credit loan without collateral. Below are the required steps to borrow the money using the USSD loan code:
- Dial *737*51*51# on your GTBank registered phone line. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile
- Then, follow the on-screen instruction
- Press ‘1’ to confirm the request for the maximum loan amount.
- Press ‘0’ to enter your desired loan amount
- Enter your 4-digit GTBank USSD PIN
- Receive a successful message and your account credited
GTBank Quick Credit Loan Code Terms and Conditions
To borrow money using *737*51*51#, you must be eligible. Below are the requirements to qualify for a GTBank Quick Credit payday loan using the USSD code:
- Be a salary earner with a GTBank salary account of ₦10,000 net monthly
- Or a self-employed with a ₦20,000 minimum monthly lodgement
- Good credit report
- Have an active account for the past 12 months
- No unpaid loan
- Be at least 18 years old at loan application date and not be older than 59 years at the maturity date.
- Apply with a phone number linked to your BVN and bank account. Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.
- You can also apply on GTBank mobile app and internet banking.
Once you meet these terms and conditions, apply for this GTBank soft loan and get it fast.
How much GTBank Loan Code can you Borrow
For the Quick credit loan, GTBank can borrow you a minimum of ₦5,000 and a maximum of 5 million Naira or 3 months’ salary as a salary earner. For self-employed or non-salary earners, the maximum loan credit is ₦500,000. If you need more than that, go for other types of GTBank personal loans.
What is the duration of the GTBank QuickCredit Loan?
The duration of GTBank Quick Credit loan repayment is 6 to12 months when you apply using the USSD code, mobile app or internet banking after it is approved and disbursed. Hence, ensure you pay back the money you borrow within this period.
What is Quick Credit Loan Interest rate?
The interest rate of the GTBank Quick Credit loan is 1.33% monthly of the money you borrow in advance. That is, if you get a loan of 5 million Naira which is the highest Quick Credit amount, the amount of interest you would pay is interest rate times loan tenor (12 months maximum).
Also, note that you will pay a credit insurance fee of 1%. This is charged once.
How to Apply for GTBank Quick Credit on GT Mobile App
Apart from using the USSD code, you can use GT mobile app to borrow money from GTBank. Below are the required steps to apply for and get Quick credit loan.
- Open GTBank mobile app and enter your login details
- Tap the Option icon and tap Quick Loans
- Tap Quick Credit
- Enter the loan amount and select Loan tenor
- Enter your Transaction PIN or password
- Agree on the Terms and Conditions and tap Accept Now
- Your Quick Credit loan will be processed instantly.
How to Apply for GTBank Quick Credit using Internet Banking
Another way to borrow this quick money from GTBank is through internet banking. Below are the required steps to apply for and get Quick credit loan.
- Login to GTBank internet banking and enter your login details
- Click the Navigation icon and click Quick Loans
- Click Quick Credit and click New Request
- Select Account to credit and click on Determine Eligibility
- Enter the loan amount and choose Loan Tenor
- Agree on the Terms and Conditions
- Answer your secret Question and click Continue
- Enter your token code
- Your Quick Credit loan will be processed instantly.
How to Pay Back GTBank Quick Credit Loan
GTBank quick credit loan repayment for salary earners or self-employed is quite easy which can be paid in installment. To pay back your Quick Credit loan as a salary earner, you just have to receive your monthly salary and GTBank will deduct the loan from your account or credit your account before the due date.
For self-employed, ensure you have the amount in your bank account before each installment date and maturity date of the loan.
Alternatives GTBank QuickCredit Loan
Apart from Quick Credit, GTBank still has other types of loans you can borrow money from. Below are some alternatives loans you can get.
- GTB Salary Advance
- GTBank Max Advance Loan
- Mortgage Loan
- GTbank Max Plus Loan
- GTBank School Fees Advance
Finally, I hope you now know the GTBank Quick Credit loan, requirements and how to qualify to apply for this instant and soft loan.
You can also check my previous post on Access bank loan requirements to know all the types of loans offered by Access bank.
Therefore, try it and let me know your experience.
Also, leave a message in the comment section below.